2 Bowl Elevated Dog Stand - Best Raised Dog Feeder with Stained Top
View full details
Elevated Wooden Dog Bowl
Transform mealtime for your furry friend with the Bearwood Essentials Elevated Pet Feeder, available. This expertly crafted raised feeding station not only adds a touch of style to your home but also ensures your pet's comfort during meals. When you choose the Bearwood Essentials Elevated Dog Food Feeder, you're choosing convenience and quality. Discover a 2-bowl style feeder designed to match your personal style and home decor. With top sealing to tackle messy drinkers, it enhances your pet's dining experience. Plus, our customer service team is here to assist you every step of the way, ensuring a seamless shopping experience.
- ELEVATED FEEDING POSITION FOR OPTIMAL DIGESTION: Give your furry friend the gift of a comfortable and digestion-friendly dining experience with the Bearwood Essentials Elevated Feeder Dog Food Bowl Stand. Its 10° tilted design promotes a healthy feeding posture, ensuring your large dog's well-being.
- STYLISH AND STABLE RAISED DOG BOWL STAND: Elevate not only your pet's dining but also your home decor with this elegant raised dog bowl stand. The elevated dog bowl stand is crafted from Chestnut board and metal legs, it combines stability and style effortlessly. This design-savvy addition complements a range of interior styles, enhancing the aesthetics of your living space.
- DURABILITY AND EASY MAINTENANCE: Constructed with high-quality wood board and metal legs, this elevated dog bowl is sturdy and damage-resistant. Additionally, it features two removable stainless steel raised dog food bowls, making cleaning and refilling effortless. Simply wipe it down for easy maintenance, ensuring your pet's health and hygiene.
- HASSLE-FREE ASSEMBLY FOR MEDIUM AND LARGE DOGS: Setting up this raised dog feeder is hassle-free with the provided instructions. Its dimensions (Small (8"), Medium (12"), and Large (16") cater to medium and large dogs, providing ample space for comfortable feeding. The package includes two premium stainless steel food and water bowls, offering a complete feeding solution.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR SATISFACTION: Bearwood Essentials guarantees 100% satisfaction. If any issues arise with the elevated dog bowls, their dedicated customer service team is readily available via email. Rest assured, they are committed to resolving concerns and ensuring your dog's feeding experience is always exceptional.
Please note, not all feeders will look exactly the same as photos. Stain shades/base could potentially vary based on the wood. The wood top is not treated - it is pine. The feeder will have a rustic/farmhouse look and the wood may have defects.
Checkout our other Awesome Pet Supplies
3 Bowl Dog Feeder Here
2 bowl Elevated dog Stand with Stained Top Here
3 Bowl Dog Feeder, Classic Farmhouse Here
3 Bowl Dog Feeder with Black Bases Here
3 Bowl Dog Feeder with Black Bases and Slow Feed Option Here
3 Bowl Pet Feeder, Elevated (Fully Stained Option) Here
Bamboo Lid Personalized Ceramic Treat Jar Here
Replacement Bowls For Stands Here
Instructional Video, Scan QR to view Video
We solve the 5 biggest problems you'll face with other pet feeders
1. Elevated pet bowls mean no more back pain, digestive issues, or choking down food caused by stooping.
2. No-spill, mess-free design means a cleaner floor, so your pet, your worry-free when you leave your pup in the room by themself!
3. To ensure you can keep your pet extra-healthy, we designed our dog bowls to be dishwasher safe, so you can easily keep them clean with little effort.
4. Classic farmhouse stand designed with pine wood, a sturdy, yet GORGEOUS wood, that we stain with sealer its water resistant quality. Our elevated dog bowls can last a lifetime.
5. O-ring cut out design creates a snug-fit for your dog bowls. This keeps your dog from knocking their bowls out. We have also designed our elevated dog bowls to be anti-slip, with no scratch feet keep your expensive floors looking beautiful!
Frequently asked questions
1. What size is best for my dog? The best way to determine which size is best for your pet is to measure the height of your pet from the floor to their shoulder. The right size feeder should be 3-4 inches less than the height to your pet's shoulder. You can also refer to our dog bowl sizing guide for guidance.
2. Can my pet flip these bowls? No! The bowls secure snug inside the feeder and prevents your pet from flipping their bowls. The feeders are also heavy and have non-slip feet so your pet cannot move them around your floors or knock the feeder over.
3. Can the bowls be cleaned in the dishwasher? Yes! The bowls are dishwasher safe.
4. Can I buy extra bowls? Yes! If you need more we sell replacement bowl sets for all feeder sizes.
What people are saying
"Simba loves it!"
"So glad we got this for our dog. We had two separate feeders prior to this but this makes the feeding area seem so much more organized! The height is perfect and i love that the water bowl is so deep, since our dog drinks alot. We did take out the food bowls provided and put in a slow bowl feeder, which fit fine."
"Love love love this bowl setup"
"Very Well Made and Very nice looking Feeder. We purchased the Large size in Chestnut. Our Dogs love it too. Our 2 medium size Goldendoodles have very long legs. It was hard for our 2 yr old doodle to digest food. Because she had to bend so far to eat out of her bowl, now she eats without difficulties. Also, better for their neck and hips in the long run. I highly recommend this feeder. Plus USA made!!"
"Love this raised feeder!"
"I highly recommend that you purchase from this seller. Made like you want them. Exactly as described in the listing. My dog love this feeder! Thank you so much for making them and having super fast shipping! Sega says thanks! Now his food bowl doesn’t slide all over the kitchen floor :)"