Amsterdam Dog Collar by Angel Multi Line Spiked Collar, 22" X 1.5" , Chocolate Brown
View full details
The Spiked Collar You and Your Dog Will Love
This multi-lined brass spikes collar will have your dog walking with their head and tail up in the air. Made of very soft genuine cowhide leather. Now with stainless steel hardware.
The Amsterdam Dog Collar by Angel is the ultimate pet accessory for any dog lover. Crafted with high-quality materials, this chocolate brown collar is both stylish and durable. With its multi-line spiked design, it will keep your dog safe and secure during walks around the neighborhood.
The collar measures 22" X 1.5", making it perfect for medium to large dogs. The adjustable buckle ensures a secure fit for maximum comfort, and the D-ring allows for easy leash attachment. Your pup will be the talk of the town with this stylish collar.
Not only is this collar functional, but it also adds a touch of elegance to any dog's look. The brown color complements any fur color, and the spikes add an edgy touch. You'll love the way your dog looks and feels in this collar.
Overall, if you're looking for a stylish and durable collar for your dog, the Amsterdam Dog Collar by Angel is the perfect choice. Order today and give your furry friend the gift of style and safety!
We solve the 5 biggest problems you'll face with other pet feeders
1. Elevated pet bowls mean no more back pain, digestive issues, or choking down food caused by stooping.
2. No-spill, mess-free design means a cleaner floor, so your pet, your worry-free when you leave your pup in the room by themself!
3. To ensure you can keep your pet extra-healthy, we designed our dog bowls to be dishwasher safe, so you can easily keep them clean with little effort.
4. Classic farmhouse stand designed with pine wood, a sturdy, yet GORGEOUS wood, that we stain with sealer its water resistant quality. Our elevated dog bowls can last a lifetime.
5. O-ring cut out design creates a snug-fit for your dog bowls. This keeps your dog from knocking their bowls out. We have also designed our elevated dog bowls to be anti-slip, with no scratch feet keep your expensive floors looking beautiful!
Frequently asked questions
1. What size is best for my dog? The best way to determine which size is best for your pet is to measure the height of your pet from the floor to their shoulder. The right size feeder should be 3-4 inches less than the height to your pet's shoulder. You can also refer to our dog bowl sizing guide for guidance.
2. Can my pet flip these bowls? No! The bowls secure snug inside the feeder and prevents your pet from flipping their bowls. The feeders are also heavy and have non-slip feet so your pet cannot move them around your floors or knock the feeder over.
3. Can the bowls be cleaned in the dishwasher? Yes! The bowls are dishwasher safe.
4. Can I buy extra bowls? Yes! If you need more we sell replacement bowl sets for all feeder sizes.
What people are saying
"Simba loves it!"
"So glad we got this for our dog. We had two separate feeders prior to this but this makes the feeding area seem so much more organized! The height is perfect and i love that the water bowl is so deep, since our dog drinks alot. We did take out the food bowls provided and put in a slow bowl feeder, which fit fine."
"Love love love this bowl setup"
"Very Well Made and Very nice looking Feeder. We purchased the Large size in Chestnut. Our Dogs love it too. Our 2 medium size Goldendoodles have very long legs. It was hard for our 2 yr old doodle to digest food. Because she had to bend so far to eat out of her bowl, now she eats without difficulties. Also, better for their neck and hips in the long run. I highly recommend this feeder. Plus USA made!!"
"Love this raised feeder!"
"I highly recommend that you purchase from this seller. Made like you want them. Exactly as described in the listing. My dog love this feeder! Thank you so much for making them and having super fast shipping! Sega says thanks! Now his food bowl doesn’t slide all over the kitchen floor :)"