Metal Bowl Stand with Larger Bowl, Elevated Pet Feeding Station (2 Size/3 Colors)
View full details
✍ The Stain color in the listing photos is Classic Grey, English Chestnut, and Ebony. We have multiple size options available for this style❗
- 🐶 Great for breed dogs — Bichon, Maltese, Pug, Shih Tzu, Spaniels, and more.
- 🐶 Made from wood and metal— furniture-grade hardwood that will last a lifetime.
- 🐶 Expert craftsmanship
- 🐶 Bowls are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- 🐶 Finished with a topcoat of poly to ensure long-lasting durability.
- 🐶 Environmentally friendly and water-based materials.
- 🐶 Help keep your floors clean❗
- 💛 Please note, not all feeders will look exactly the same as photos. Stain shades/base could potentially vary based on wood. Wood is not treated - it is pine. The feeder will have a rustic/farmhouse look and the wood may have defects.
- 💛 If you are unsure of what size to order, please measure the dog from their feet to the chest (where the feet and chest meet) and that will give us an accurate measurement for height.
- 💛 Upon submitting your order, please choose a stain from the options (for the top) or let us know of any other special requests. Select the desired size from the options during checkout. Legs come in white as a standard color and two metal bowls are included with each order!
- 💛 If you need a custom size or different specifications, please contact us!
Why our Pet Feeder?
- Looking for an elevated pet feeding station that's both functional and stylish? Our Metal Bowl Stand with Larger Bowl is the perfect solution for your furry friend's mealtime needs. Featuring a sturdy metal base and a stained wood top in a charming farmhouse style, this dog feeder is both durable and attractive.
- Available in two sizes and three colors, our pet diner feeder with Larger Bowl is designed to fit any pet and home decor. With its elevated design, it promotes better digestion and reduces strain on your pet's neck and joints during meals. Plus, the larger bowl ensures that your pet has plenty of room to enjoy their food and water.
- Whether you're looking for a stylish addition to your home or a practical solution for your pet's feeding needs, our Metal Bowl Stand with Larger Bowl is a perfect choice. Order yours today and give your furry friend the gift of comfort and style.
- ✔️ Color: English Chestnut, Ebony, Classic Gray, Blue
- ✔️ Size: Small-10 Inches
- ✔️ Materials: Metal, Wood, Stain, Screws
💖 Thanks for your interest!
Checkout our other Awesome Pet Supplies
3 Bowl Dog Feeder Here
2 bowl Elevated dog Stand with Stained Top Here
3 Bowl Dog Feeder, Classic Farmhouse Here
3 Bowl Dog Feeder with Black Bases Here
3 Bowl Dog Feeder with Black Bases and Slow Feed Option Here
3 Bowl Pet Feeder, Elevated (Fully Stained Option) Here
Bamboo Lid Personalized Ceramic Treat Jar Here
Replacement Bowls For Stands Here
We solve the 5 biggest problems you'll face with other pet feeders
1. Elevated pet bowls mean no more back pain, digestive issues, or choking down food caused by stooping.
2. No-spill, mess-free design means a cleaner floor, so your pet, your worry-free when you leave your pup in the room by themself!
3. To ensure you can keep your pet extra-healthy, we designed our dog bowls to be dishwasher safe, so you can easily keep them clean with little effort.
4. Classic farmhouse stand designed with pine wood, a sturdy, yet GORGEOUS wood, that we stain with sealer its water resistant quality. Our elevated dog bowls can last a lifetime.
5. O-ring cut out design creates a snug-fit for your dog bowls. This keeps your dog from knocking their bowls out. We have also designed our elevated dog bowls to be anti-slip, with no scratch feet keep your expensive floors looking beautiful!
Frequently asked questions
1. What size is best for my dog? The best way to determine which size is best for your pet is to measure the height of your pet from the floor to their shoulder. The right size feeder should be 3-4 inches less than the height to your pet's shoulder. You can also refer to our dog bowl sizing guide for guidance.
2. Can my pet flip these bowls? No! The bowls secure snug inside the feeder and prevents your pet from flipping their bowls. The feeders are also heavy and have non-slip feet so your pet cannot move them around your floors or knock the feeder over.
3. Can the bowls be cleaned in the dishwasher? Yes! The bowls are dishwasher safe.
4. Can I buy extra bowls? Yes! If you need more we sell replacement bowl sets for all feeder sizes.
What people are saying
"Simba loves it!"
"So glad we got this for our dog. We had two separate feeders prior to this but this makes the feeding area seem so much more organized! The height is perfect and i love that the water bowl is so deep, since our dog drinks alot. We did take out the food bowls provided and put in a slow bowl feeder, which fit fine."
"Love love love this bowl setup"
"Very Well Made and Very nice looking Feeder. We purchased the Large size in Chestnut. Our Dogs love it too. Our 2 medium size Goldendoodles have very long legs. It was hard for our 2 yr old doodle to digest food. Because she had to bend so far to eat out of her bowl, now she eats without difficulties. Also, better for their neck and hips in the long run. I highly recommend this feeder. Plus USA made!!"
"Love this raised feeder!"
"I highly recommend that you purchase from this seller. Made like you want them. Exactly as described in the listing. My dog love this feeder! Thank you so much for making them and having super fast shipping! Sega says thanks! Now his food bowl doesn’t slide all over the kitchen floor :)"