Metal dog bowl feeder. Handmade in two sizes to fit medium or large size dog.
View full details
Handcrafted metal dog bowl feeders
These are handcrafted and made to order to fit your needs. Our metal dog bowl feeder design features a farmhouse style with a rustic twist. The added weight from the metal base provides stability and durability for even the biggest and roughest dogs. The two-bowl dog bowl option is great for an only-child dog, or a dog who has liked their own territory. This metal dog bowl feeder is available in 3 sizes and 3 Colors!
Our bowls are designed to have more depth, and cut-out-lock design in the stand for added stability. This gives it the sought after "no spill dog bowl" design (that your hard wood floor or carpet will love. Trust us).
In order to pick the right elevated dog bowl, just measure your dog from their feet to the chest and refer to our dog bowl size guide to find the corresponding size that is the right fit. The top surface of our metal dog bowl feeders feature a stained seal to keep the wood long lasting, even through the worst messes. Refer to our stain option guide to choose a stain that will compliment your living space.
Why Should You Consider our dog bowl stand?
Looking for a hand-crafted and stylish solution to your pet's feeding needs? Our Metal Bowl Stand with two stainless steel bowls and a wooden top is a perfect choice. With its sturdy metal bases and high-quality construction, this pet feeder is both durable and attractive.
Crafted by skilled artisans, our elevated dog feeder with two stainless steel bowls and a wooden top is designed to provide your pet with a comfortable and convenient feeding experience. The elevated design promotes better digestion and reduces strain on your pet's neck and joints during meals.
The two stainless steel bowls are easy to clean and provide ample space for your pet's food and water. The wooden top adds a touch of elegance to your home decor and is available in a range of colors to match your personal style.
Whether you're looking for a practical solution for your pet's feeding needs or a stylish addition to your home, our raised dog feeder is a perfect choice. Order yours today and give your pet the gift of comfort and style.
**Please note, not all feeders will look exactly the same as photos. Stain shades/base could potentially vary based on wood. Wood is not treated - it is pine. The feeder will have a rustic/farmhouse look and the wood may have defects.
- Legs come in white as a standard color and two metal bowls are included with each order!
- Upon submitting your order, be sure to choose a stain from the options, and select the desired size from the options during checkout for your metal dog bowl feeder.
- If you need a custom size, different specifications or have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us!
- Be sure to send us your wags on social! We love to see our :)
Checkout our other Awesome Pet Supplies
3 Bowl Dog Feeder Here
2 bowl Elevated dog Stand with Stained Top Here
3 Bowl Dog Feeder, Classic Farmhouse Here
3 Bowl Dog Feeder with Black Bases Here
3 Bowl Dog Feeder with Black Bases and Slow Feed Option Here
3 Bowl Pet Feeder, Elevated (Fully Stained Option) Here
Bamboo Lid Personalized Ceramic Treat Jar Here
Replacement Bowls For Stands Here
We solve the 5 biggest problems you'll face with other pet feeders
1. Elevated pet bowls mean no more back pain, digestive issues, or choking down food caused by stooping.
2. No-spill, mess-free design means a cleaner floor, so your pet, your worry-free when you leave your pup in the room by themself!
3. To ensure you can keep your pet extra-healthy, we designed our dog bowls to be dishwasher safe, so you can easily keep them clean with little effort.
4. Classic farmhouse stand designed with pine wood, a sturdy, yet GORGEOUS wood, that we stain with sealer its water resistant quality. Our elevated dog bowls can last a lifetime.
5. O-ring cut out design creates a snug-fit for your dog bowls. This keeps your dog from knocking their bowls out. We have also designed our elevated dog bowls to be anti-slip, with no scratch feet keep your expensive floors looking beautiful!
Frequently asked questions
1. What size is best for my dog? The best way to determine which size is best for your pet is to measure the height of your pet from the floor to their shoulder. The right size feeder should be 3-4 inches less than the height to your pet's shoulder. You can also refer to our dog bowl sizing guide for guidance.
2. Can my pet flip these bowls? No! The bowls secure snug inside the feeder and prevents your pet from flipping their bowls. The feeders are also heavy and have non-slip feet so your pet cannot move them around your floors or knock the feeder over.
3. Can the bowls be cleaned in the dishwasher? Yes! The bowls are dishwasher safe.
4. Can I buy extra bowls? Yes! If you need more we sell replacement bowl sets for all feeder sizes.
What people are saying
"Simba loves it!"
"So glad we got this for our dog. We had two separate feeders prior to this but this makes the feeding area seem so much more organized! The height is perfect and i love that the water bowl is so deep, since our dog drinks alot. We did take out the food bowls provided and put in a slow bowl feeder, which fit fine."
"Love love love this bowl setup"
"Very Well Made and Very nice looking Feeder. We purchased the Large size in Chestnut. Our Dogs love it too. Our 2 medium size Goldendoodles have very long legs. It was hard for our 2 yr old doodle to digest food. Because she had to bend so far to eat out of her bowl, now she eats without difficulties. Also, better for their neck and hips in the long run. I highly recommend this feeder. Plus USA made!!"
"Love this raised feeder!"
"I highly recommend that you purchase from this seller. Made like you want them. Exactly as described in the listing. My dog love this feeder! Thank you so much for making them and having super fast shipping! Sega says thanks! Now his food bowl doesn’t slide all over the kitchen floor :)"