Pet Safety Light (Flashing Collar Accessory & Night Walking Attachment)
View full details
Why Choose Our Pet Safety Light?
Our Pet Safety Light is a great night-time accessory for night-walking and visibility. Simply attach the safety light to your pet's collar or leash and turn on the light to one of the various modes. LED light is designed to be flashing, constant, or off with a visibility range of up to 1/2 mile. Battery operated and easy to attach/unattach
- Blinking mode or constant mode
- Up to 1/2 mile visibility
If needed, wipe of dirt with hand towel.
- 1 Light
Due to the nature of young pets, we highly suggest monitoring pet interaction with all items to ensure complete safety. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Pet safety should always be a top priority for pet owners, especially during nighttime walks. Our Pet Safety Light offers a convenient and effective solution to ensure the safety of your pet. Our flashing collar accessory and night walking attachment are designed to increase your pet's visibility and reduce the risk of accidents while walking outside at night.
Our pet safety light features a flashing LED light that can be easily attached to your pet's collar or harness. The light provides a bright, visible signal that alerts drivers and pedestrians of your pet's presence. The light is powered by a long-lasting battery that can last for weeks, ensuring your pet remains visible during walks over an extended period. The light is also waterproof, making it durable in all weather conditions.
Our pet safety light is designed to fit most collars and harnesses, making it easy to attach and detach. The light can be turned on and off easily, and the flashing mode can be adjusted to fit your preferences. In addition to being a safety measure, our pet safety light can also add a stylish touch to your pet's overall look and attire. It is available in a variety of colors, ensuring you find one that complements your pet's fur color.
Don't compromise on your pet's safety during nighttime walks. Ensure their safety with our Pet Safety Light. Shop now to get your hands on our flashing collar accessory and night walking attachment, guaranteed to offer peace of mind and protection for your furry friend.
We solve the 5 biggest problems you'll face with other pet feeders
1. Elevated pet bowls mean no more back pain, digestive issues, or choking down food caused by stooping.
2. No-spill, mess-free design means a cleaner floor, so your pet, your worry-free when you leave your pup in the room by themself!
3. To ensure you can keep your pet extra-healthy, we designed our dog bowls to be dishwasher safe, so you can easily keep them clean with little effort.
4. Classic farmhouse stand designed with pine wood, a sturdy, yet GORGEOUS wood, that we stain with sealer its water resistant quality. Our elevated dog bowls can last a lifetime.
5. O-ring cut out design creates a snug-fit for your dog bowls. This keeps your dog from knocking their bowls out. We have also designed our elevated dog bowls to be anti-slip, with no scratch feet keep your expensive floors looking beautiful!
Frequently asked questions
1. What size is best for my dog? The best way to determine which size is best for your pet is to measure the height of your pet from the floor to their shoulder. The right size feeder should be 3-4 inches less than the height to your pet's shoulder. You can also refer to our dog bowl sizing guide for guidance.
2. Can my pet flip these bowls? No! The bowls secure snug inside the feeder and prevents your pet from flipping their bowls. The feeders are also heavy and have non-slip feet so your pet cannot move them around your floors or knock the feeder over.
3. Can the bowls be cleaned in the dishwasher? Yes! The bowls are dishwasher safe.
4. Can I buy extra bowls? Yes! If you need more we sell replacement bowl sets for all feeder sizes.
What people are saying
"Simba loves it!"
"So glad we got this for our dog. We had two separate feeders prior to this but this makes the feeding area seem so much more organized! The height is perfect and i love that the water bowl is so deep, since our dog drinks alot. We did take out the food bowls provided and put in a slow bowl feeder, which fit fine."
"Love love love this bowl setup"
"Very Well Made and Very nice looking Feeder. We purchased the Large size in Chestnut. Our Dogs love it too. Our 2 medium size Goldendoodles have very long legs. It was hard for our 2 yr old doodle to digest food. Because she had to bend so far to eat out of her bowl, now she eats without difficulties. Also, better for their neck and hips in the long run. I highly recommend this feeder. Plus USA made!!"
"Love this raised feeder!"
"I highly recommend that you purchase from this seller. Made like you want them. Exactly as described in the listing. My dog love this feeder! Thank you so much for making them and having super fast shipping! Sega says thanks! Now his food bowl doesn’t slide all over the kitchen floor :)"